Custom Solutions to Solve Real World Problems
CME Integrations is a USA based company located near Pittsburgh, PA. Our locally sourced talent boasts decades of combined experience working with a variety of businesses and Industries across the US. We speak your language.
Whether you need a web-based solution or a custom desktop application, CME Integrations offers fast, affordable, scalable solutions to real world problems.
Why buy shrink-wrapped software or cloud-based systems when you can have customized answers to your business’s unique problems? Today, it is even possible to link desktop applications to the cloud and to other applications so that they share data in ways that improve workflow and bring measurable ROI by reducing data entry, improving accuracy and increasing throughput.
- Link cloud-based collaboration tools like Citrix’s Podio to Intuit’s desktop QuickBooks
- Custom WordPress plug-ins to improve your workflow
- Client portals to improve customer service
- Link software systems together to create a paperless data flow from work request to online billing.
Want to learn more? Call us today at 724-261-3738, or visit our Contact Us page.
Making Diverse Software Systems Share Data
At CME Integrations, we “integrate” or combine your favorite software solutions into one seamless workflow.
Instead of investing in expensive new systems, create a comprehensive solution by tying your favorites together into one collaborative, coordinated toolset.
- PHP and .NET programming
- Interface with a MS SQL or MySQL backend.
- Podio Partner (Citrix’s cloud-based relational database solution)
- Intuit’s QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Constant Contact, Bill & Pay, DropBox
- Magento programming, API and integrations
- QuickPen (now Trimble AutoBid) and FabShop (Vulcan)
- Modernize an ACCESS database
We can work with any program designed with an API (application program interface), which can import or export data, or which allows database access.
Sharing data means elimination of double data entry, less errors, and a nearly paperless workflow. Figuring out how to save your company time, money, and aggravation while improving throughput and creating opportunities for growth – that’s our specialty!
Call us today at 724-261-3738, or visit our Contact Us page.